Terms & Conditions
- Keppel Bay Pte Ltd (“KBPL”) reserves the rights to, at its sole and absolute discretion, to terminate or change, modify, or otherwise alter the terms and conditions, membership fees and privileges at any time during the Term, without prior notice.
- Memberships may be terminated by KBPL upon the occurrence of any of the following: (i) sale of the unit; (ii) redevelopment of Marina at Keppel Bay (“MKB”); (iii) change of ownership of MKB.
- Transfer of Principal and Associate Memberships are not permitted.
- Subscription fees are non-refundable.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Purchasers who purchase more than one (1) unit at any Keppel Bay Developments will be eligible for complimentary Principal memberships for each additional unit. However, the Principal Membership for the first unit and each additional unit are considered separate memberships. Hence, a new set of Membership No. will be issued with 3-year subscription waiver for the new Principal Membership.
- The 3-year term (“Term“) of the complimentary Principal Membership will commence upon the successful application thereof, and such application must be made within 90-days from the earlier of (a) the vacant possession date and (b) the completion of the sale in respect of the Unit (such 90-day period, the “Relevant Period“. In respect of any application made after the Relevant Period, the 3-year term (also, the “Term“) of the Principal Membership shall commence on the day immediately following the expiry of the Relevant Period.
- Marina at Keppel Bay Membership is for individuals aged 18 years old and above.