With 168 berths that can accommodate up to 590-feet superyachts, Marina at Keppel Bay sets a new standard in bringing in yachts. Our world-class concrete pontoon system features 2-metre deep attenuator pontoons on the south-end of the marina and a fixed breakwater at the north-end to guarantee a steady and well-protected anchorage.
Berthing at Marina at Keppel Bay also features dedicated petrol and diesel fuel docks and separate reticulated vacuum sewer pump-out system. Individually metered electrical and water supplies are also provided for each berth through separate service pedestal units, with upgraded power outlets for berths of 160 feet. For utmost comfort during your stay at the marina, there are also washrooms with showers, wireless internet access as well as other perks.
- 168 berths built by marina specialist Bellingham Marine
- Double berths of lengths 40, 50, 60, 70 and 80 feet
- Single berths for superyachts of 100, 160, 200 and 590 feet. These individual berths come with their own black/grey water pump-out system outlets
- Separate reticulated vacuum sewer pump-out system outlet unit along the layby berth for vessels below 80 feet
- Individual service pedestal units for each berth provides metered units for electrical and water supplies
- Upgraded power outlets for berths of 160 feet from 100 Amp to 125 Amp
- Individual fuel dock for fuelling services to provide petrol and diesel
- Contactless Facial Recognition Pontoon Access system
- 24-hour security and surveillance
- Washroom with showers
- Wireless internet access
- Exclusive waterfront dining venues