1. All specified Rules and Regulations and facility by-laws are applicable within the entire Keppel Island premise and the main Marina at Keppel Bay building unless specified.
2. Rollerblading, skateboarding, motorised scooters and bikes and any other personal mobility devices (PMD) are prohibited with the exceptions of motorised wheelchairs.
3. Kite flying, model boats and any other remote-controlled land or flying objects / gadgets not limited to model airplanes, helicopters, and drones, are strictly prohibited.
4. Personal bicycles must be parked at designated bicycle parking areas located at Basement 1 car park. The management shall not be liable for any accidents, loss and damage from the use of parking facilities in Marina at Keppel Bay. Rental bicycles must be parked at the designated parking area located at the Keppel Island Plaza.
5. BBQ and any source of open flames are prohibited.
6. The use of the premises for any commercial, private events or activities is not allowed without prior approval from Marina at Keppel Bay management. The Management reserves the right to stop any activities which are not approved by Marina at Keppel Bay.
7. In the interest of the boating community’s privacy, there is strictly no photography or videography with telephoto lens of the yachts and their occupants. Commercial photography and videography is strictly not permitted prior to Management’s approval.
8. Wedding events, vehicles, attire, decorations, and signage in expressed or implied forms within the premises are only permitted with the Management’s permission.
9. Pets must always be kept leashed. Pet waste must be immediately picked up and disposed responsibly.
10. The Management shall not be liable for any injury, accident or loss of lives and personal properties arising from the use of facilities in Marina at Keppel Bay.
11. Children must always be supervised by adults to ensure safety.
12. Keppel Island is closed from 0000hrs – 0600hrs daily. No public access during the stipulated hours. Trespassers may be prosecuted.
13. Appropriate punitive actions will be imposed on violators.
For more details of the Rules and Regulations, please visit the Security Office (Level 1).
The Management of Marina at Keppel Bay